

The Museum of Geneva History was dedicated in 1965 by the Geneva Historical Society after receiving land donated by Mr. and Mrs. W. G. Kilbee and taking out a small loan for the construction. The Society needed a place to house the many artifacts that they had been collecting from settler families of the Geneva area since the Society was formed in 1952. The Museum contains two large rooms divided into interest areas. There is a kitchen, bedroom, mercantile, pioneer crafts area, and hundreds of interesting items from Geneva, ranging from prehistoric mound findings to musical instruments and Geneva citizen's military uniforms.
Admission free, but donations appreciated.